- Starting on Monday I'll be doing A-Z with some people on Ravelry every Monday for the next 26 weeks. I'll try to keep these crafting related unless I have an idea that I just can't pass up for something else.
- If I have finished any knitting items that week I'll do an FO Friday.
- If I haven't finished anything during the week I'll do at least one craft related post. These will probably be either about a knitting WIP, a tutorial or a sewing project.
- I'd like to pick up again with the imaginary travelogues I was doing. I kindof fell off that
bandwagonjet plane a few weeks ago. Those will probably be weekly on Wednesday. - I'd also like to write posts about books I'm reading or movies I've watched. My goal for these will be twice a month post about either a book or a movie.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Blogging Goals
Since I'd like to blog more regularly and have a consistent posting schedule going on, I've decided to post my blog goals if you will. It's pretty loose and open for interpretation as I go but here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment