Friday, March 11, 2011

Stash Quest!

So I've recently decide to embark on a stash quest on Ravelry as a part of the LOTR group!

For reference here is my current stash:

DSCN5627

It's not huge and unmanageable like some others who are on the quest. For me it's not so much that I need to work my stash down before I'm buried in it, but that I need motivation to work only from my stash. There are 4 things on that bed that I owned prior to October 2010. Everything else has been acquired in the last five and a half months. I cannot keep that pace of growth up. So I am determined not to buy more yarn until I start on Christmas projects. I have plenty of good yarn in my closet and I will knit from that until then. I think the stash quest will help me stay on track. It will make it fun to work on what I have and give me accountability so that I don't go out and blow it.

0 comments: