I've tried really hard to stay with the theme. At first I was having trouble coming up with ideas that didn't seem too spidery cause alot of people, myself included, don't really love spiders in their everyday life. I didn't want to just do LOTR things because that's not the theme and I also didn't want to just get random things that I thought my partner would like even though they had nothing to do with Shelob or LOTR.
Then I got an inspiration and took off from there. I'm so excited about everything I've put in my magic yarn ball and I can't wait to hear how my partner likes it. I've taken pictures of everything as I wrapped it so I'll post them once she's received and opened it.
Here's one for now:
Ooooooo, what's inside!?!?!?
and now in the (sortof/loosely quoted) words of Gollum "Up, up, up, up, up the road we go! Until we get to the postoffices! Yes, we could let the postman do it for us! He will take it to her."

0 comments:
Post a Comment