I wanted very badly to not use the word 'knitting' for K, but of course, now all other good words beginning with K have suddenly fled my mind. Also, I was on vacation last week, so I didn't think about preparing for this until this morning when I realized, Oh no! It's Monday! I need a K post!
So, to avoid 'knitting' I chose to briefly say that since I started posting on Ravelry in January, I write the word 'knit' so much that now very often I accidently spell anything that starts with 'n' with 'kn'. Now, not, nothing, night, neither, none, etc. are all now, know, knot, knothing, knight, kneither, knone, etc. (btw this is proving difficult to type out, definitely just wrote 'are all know' headdesk) As far as I know, I catch it before posting something spelled wrong, but it happens alot. My fingers just want to type knit all the time! It happens with other words/letters that I use alot too, my finger muscle memory kicks in and I just type random things if I'm not thinking. One of the disadvantages of being able to type without thinking about where the letters are I guess.
Now I will click publish and within the next couple hours, I will think of 5-6 good K posts I could have done...
3 comments:
That's funny, especially when they make real words ;) My fingers not only want to type knit a lot, they also want to stop typing and actually knit, a lot!
Yep, you've definitely got the knitting obsession.
Lol! That is real commitment to knitting!
Post a Comment