So, I know I posted a little while ago about how I was going to blog regularly and all that. Well, evidently that didn't happen.
I blame it on Nerd Wars. I spend alot more time on Ravelry now doing Nerd War related activities. I also have deadlines for my NW knitting. Then, probably the biggest time sucker of all, and the most exciting, is that I am writing a LOTR fanfic with the captain of Team Precious. I feel like a 16 year old when I talk about it, but I'm ttly obsessed for realz. (<--see, what'd I tell you, 16 yo.)
It's basically a story about several members of team Precious and myself and we've dubbed ourselves the Fellowship of the Fangirls. We go to the wood between the worlds, from The Magician's Nephew, and jump in one of the pools which happens to lead to Middle Earth! We meet the characters and travel all over ME with them. We each chose our man, so there's romance involved. ;) Aragorn, Eomer, Faramir, and Frodo were the guys of choice, and then one of the girls who comes in a bit later wanted Faramir, but he was claimed so she got Boromir, who is not dead. Another girl has a cameo, but who she ends up with hasn't been revealed yet so shhh...
It's called, The Fellowship of the Fangirls, or A Steward's Tale: There and Never Back Again. Inventive, no?
I don't know that anyone finds it humorous except those of us in it, it's basically full of quotes and inside jokes from the team, so no one else would get it, but I'm having so much fun writing it, and thus I have not been blogging.
I'm still planning on doing the ABC thing weekly, FO Fridays when I have something to share, and probably occasional other things, but for right now, I'm not going to be putting as much effort into accomplishing my blogging goals. I'm too busy over in Middle Earth!
4 comments:
Join the club of Nerd Warriors Falling Off the Face of the Earth on the Rest of the Internet!
That is fine! I will miss you but I so understand. I need to cut back due to my move!
@ladyofrohan
Yes, so true. In the last month Team Precious has swallowed up my rav post stats. Even though I'm on rav more than before, I hardly keep up with anything non-NW. I haven't even been reading my favorite blogs regularly, I only go on facebook if I actually want to look something up or ask someone something, I even listen to NW music now...it's like an internet black hole...
@Nicole Justice-Kleemann
Awww, thank you for your sweet comment! Hope your move goes well, and I'll enjoy reading about your new house, cause I'm assuming you'll blog about it at some point... :P
Post a Comment