Monday, January 28, 2013

Organized!!

This past weekend I was able to take some time to organize my room a bit, and rearrange the storage of my own personal fiber/yarn stash so as to make more room for my shop supplies to be better organized. Everything has a place, and there's room to grow now!

So here is Tale & Tendril's HQ.

DSCN2146

Dyeing supplies on the bottom and top, dyed yarn all the way to the right, dyed fiber on the top right, un-dyed yarn in the middle 4 and un-dyed fiber on the left. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to look at it all so nicely in place and envision the possibilities for all the un-dyed stuff. The only downside is that I used to store my personal fiber in this storage cube contraption and now it's hidden away in the closet so I can't look at its  loveliness while it's waiting to be spun. Definitely worth it to have the space designated as shop space though. It's almost like I have my own little studio!  

0 comments: