I'm so behind on stuff I'm doing! Well, this weekend I went to a Christmas craft festival and I got some stuff from Herbs for Healthful Living an all natural company that makes herb dip mixes, jams, tea, soap, and other b&b products. I haven't tried them all yet, but I'll update on how they work out.
I got a bar of vanilla, almond, and oatmeal soap because it smelled good and fall-ish, a bar of milk and honey soap which is supposed to be a good facial soap, hemp blemish balm, lavender perfume oil, nail and cuticle oil, tooth powder(interested to try this one) lavender linen spray, and a hand lotion stick. It all smells so good and herbally.
I also got a couple lib balms from another smaller booth. I found a nice balm over the summer while I was on vacation in PA from Cedar Creek Products however I can't find it on the website and I really don't like lip balms in pots! I'm wary of buying on-line because I've gotten a couple natural lip balms which were more like glue sticks in the past. Anyway, this one came in a tube and I could look at the sample to make sure it was a nice consistency.
It was alot of fun and I'm excited to try these things out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment